Anxiety and Stress are terms used interchangeably in everyday conversation.
However, they are different.
- Anxiety: nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. Feelings of unease, often related to situations perceived as uncontrollable or unavoidable.
- Stress Response: body’s reaction to a circumstance or situation that requires a physical, mental or emotional adjustment or response.
Chronic Anxiety/ Stress can result in the following:
- Affecting decision making- cognition comprised
- Earlier onset of Dementia , Alzheimer’s
- Chronic diseases (various cancers)
- Chronic fatigue
- Depression, Insomnia, Suicide
- Depleted immune system (greater risk to attract diseases)
- Inability to maintain relationships
Is it time to deal with your Anxiety/Stress now?
At Satori Self Development, we can help and prevent you from getting derailed by anxiety/ stress. Find out how you can build up your resilience for coping with stress and future challenges.