What is Satori Self Development all about?
…when mind finally understands when things are unveiled, and lives change…
At Satori Self Development we believe that any individual, any team, any business can perform better and is more successful when Values, Beliefs, Capabilities and Purpose are aligned.
- The result is being present, more aware and focused on what is unfolding in the moment, being mindful about the needs of self – and others.
- It can initiate a consistent desire to improve the relationships one has with oneself, family members, work colleagues, or anyone else.
- Mindfully practised over time, greater awareness promotes a skill which is self-directed, inspires, keeps curiosity alive, and enables wholehearted engagement in everything we do.
- Regardless of the setting, private or commercial Satori Self Development contributes to a process of change benefitting individuals’, and teams alike.
Our aim is to facilitate positive changes in the lives of individuals, and in doing so “we gain a deep sense of satisfaction, meaning and purpose in our life”.
Vittoria and Achim work as Clinical Hypnotherapists and provide Therapy, Coaching, Mentoring and Education to Individuals, Couples, Groups, and Businesses to Enhance Mental Health and Wellbeing.
We facilitate a process enabling an individual to be taken from a state of angst, concern, stress and ‘being stuck’’ to a state of confidence, clarity, self-esteem, and empowerment.
A broad spectrum of concerns is addressed to name a few:
- Alcohol abuse
- Pain Management
- Stop Smoking
- Stress Reduction
- Weight Management/ Regulation/ Loss
As well, working with individuals who seek our services to improve their performance:
- sports performance
- work performance
- goal setting
- exam performance (school/ university)
- memory enhancement
- high performing individuals (entrepreneurs, business owners, executives)
We work with evidence-based techniques
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Positive Psychology
Sessions can be Face to Face, Skype or Zoom.
Satori Self Development holds regular workshops, and community presentations.
At Satori Self Development, we listen, and:
- attend to your specific physical, mental, emotional, and behavioural concerns.
- provide you with comprehensive information and tools on ‘how’ to move forward in your life.
- work together with you to realise your natural resources of self-confidence, inner strength, and clarity.
“What makes us stand out is our government accredited diplomas, background in science, medical science and meditation whereby our knowledge, skill sets, and experience is utilised in our hypnotherapy practice”.
If you or anyone you know benefits from our services, please call us now…
- Registered Professional of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists [ASCH]
- Government Accredited Diploma Level Qualification in Hypnotherapy: Govt. Accred.10501NAT and Govt. Accred.10450NAT
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Ongoing Professional Development [OPD]
Achim Schenk – Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Bachelor Science (Chemical Engineer)
- Bachelor Arts (Spanish and Latin American Studies)
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and NLP [Govt. Accred.10501NAT]
- Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Cert. NLP Master Practitioner
- Master of Arts (Applied Buddhist Studies)
- Master of Arts (Health and Social Wellbeing)
- Cert. Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
Achim Schenk completed a Chemistry Degree in Germany followed by research and development work in the pharmaceutical industry and public sector. Apart from his professional work, Achim helped to organise and run holiday camps for underprivileged children in Germany.
In 1994, he obtained an Arts Degree at the University of NSW whilst living and working with intellectually disabled teenagers and adults in a Rudolf Steiner residential setting. Furthermore, he also worked with children and teenagers displaying challenging behaviours in community based enterprises.
Achim has worked for multinational companies in R&D, Sales Support, Sales and Management, overseas and in Australia.
Since 1995, he developed a strong interest in the Body – Mind Connection. This led to personal and formal studies in: Hypnotherapy, Meditation, Yoga, Buddhism, Pranic Healing, NLP and EFT.
Since 2003, Achim has been working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
During 2019, he has been Student Adviser at the NANTIEN Institute, Wollongong.
Vittoria Lazzaro – Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Bachelor Science (Biochemistry and Microbiology)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy [Govt. Accred.10450NAT]
- Cert. NLP Practitioner
Vittoria Lazzaro completed a Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Biochemistry and Microbiology (Sydney University).
Since 1984, Vittoria worked as a scientist in medical research and clinical diagnostic at RPAH and St.George Hospital. Her research was published in many International journals. Vittoria frequently presented her work at National and International conferences.
From 2007 – 2012, Vittoria worked for a German biotechnology company, as the Research Manager. She was pivotal for setting up working relationships in leading research facilities in NSW. In 2013 – 2014, Vittoria worked for the Brain Mind Research Institute in Sydney and UNSW, Dementia Research Unit. During this time, she developed a strong interest in the human mind-body connection, mental health and wellbeing which led to formal studies in hypnotherapy.